Friday 26 May 2017

'It's SO hot!'

....says everyone around me.  Everyone's in flip-flops, shorts and t-shirts, whereas I am wearing socks, full-length jeans and a couple of tops.  Can only mean one thing!  Yes, I am back in the UK for home assignment!

It's been great to enjoy the (relative) cool and not be sweating.  It's lovely to see green grass and the sea.

The beautiful North Devon coast at Woolacombe


I've a fair few Church visits coming up during my home assignment, as well as some rest.

I thought I'd list where I'm speaking and when, in case anyone is nearby and wants to pop along, it would be great to see you!  I'll mainly be talking about my life and work at Guinebor II Hospital

Sunday 28th May - 7pm - Upton Vale Baptist Church, Torquay
Wednesday 31st May - 7.30pm - Oldham Baptist Church
Thursday 15th June - 7.30pm - South Molton Baptist Church
Sunday 18th June - 11.15am - Kirkwall Baptist Church, Orkney
Friday 23rd June - 12pm - Lydbrook Baptist Church, Nr Gloucester
Sunday 25th June - 10.30am - Stroud Baptist Church
Sunday 25th June - 6pm - Moriah Baptist Church, Risca, South Wales
Sunday 2nd July - 10.45am - Robert Hall Memorial Baptist Church, Leicester
Sunday 2nd July - 6pm - West Hucknall Baptist Church, Nr Nottingham
Saturday 8th July - 6.30pm - Belle Vue Baptist Church, Southend-on-Sea
Sunday 9th July - 11am - Canvey Island Baptist Church
Sunday 9th July - 6.30pm - Westcliff Baptist Church, Westcliff-on-Sea
Tuesday 11th July - 2.30pm - Folkestone Baptist Church
Sunday 16th July - 10.30am - Penrallt Baptist Church, Bangor, North Wales

I'm looking forward to meeting people who have supported me whilst I've been in Chad and share some of what's happening there

No comments:

Post a Comment